Thursday, October 15, 2009

well my freind said he saw! There was lightning at the Dojo Courtyard where just last Friday hesaw the clouds turn to black. The lightning came from by the waterfall and was about 2-3 inches long.

The picture he sent was a little small, but definitely very helpful. Good job dude! Let’s take a look at this picture zoomed in.


I think this is a real picture of lightning on Club Penguin but I’m not positive. I looked closely at it and it seemed to use the same colors as Club Penguin. Another reason why I think that it is real is because the color of the lightning is the exact same color of lightning used last year for the Halloween party. Check out this picture from last year’s newspaper that I found.

lightning3

Not only are the colors the same, the way the lightning is shaped is very similar.

Now what does all of this mean? Well, obviously there will be a big storm coming to Club Penguin soon! I think that the storm will be here around the Halloween party just like last year, but I’m not positive. I wonder if the ninja journey and the storm are related. The fire element has already arrived, the storm will be the water element, but what will the ice element be?

If anyone has any theories, comments, or questions you know what to do. Post a comment and we will try to reply to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*