Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy77 interviewed a party planner for the Club Penguin 4th Anniversary party! I can’t wait to party in the Town and Coffee Shop this weekend on October 24th.


Is it challenging to make such a HUGE cake for the Anniversary Party? Doesn’t it make you hungry? It sure does. That is why being a cake maker requires extreme self control (but I did go home and make a giant cake anyhow…)!


What’s your fave party from the past year & why? Definitely the Medieval party! Putting on my fish knight costume and waddling amongst the dragons and fellow gallant adventurers was an experience of epic proportions!


Lots of readers are really curious about the colors of the party hat this year. What can you tell us? Haha, part of being a super party planner is not revealing secrets. I can tell you was that it was my favorite color combination ever! So I’m super excited to share! But not ’til Saturday.


Remember this party is one day only, so make sure you are online to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*