Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Halloween Party is coming soon October 27th on Club Penguin! I’ve got an exclusive sneak peek about the member’s only room. This year there will be a secret lab just like last year! The members only room will have the Monster Maker 3000. Here is a picture of what the Monster Maker 3000 will look like:


The Monster Maker 3000 looked just like this last year, and knowing Club Penguin they will bring the same kind back again. However, Club Penguin will have something new this year. There will be a Haunted House unlike ever before! I’m not sure exactly what the Haunted House will be like since it’s completely new, but if I find any sneak peeks I’ll be sure to let you guys know.
What do you think about the member’s only room? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*