Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On Friday, Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy and Gamma girl are returning to the stage for the new play! Except this time there will be a new monster to help Squidzoid fight! I think his name will be Melmon but I’m not sure.


Happy77 interviewed someone who helped make new the monster coming for the play! Check out what they said:


Q: So is it true? Will there be a monster who helps Squidzoid try to destroy the city at the Stage?A: It’s true. He just might be our biggest monster ever! I’m sure Squidzoid can control him though. 80% sure.


Q: Why did you decide Squidzoid needed help?A: Well I don’t want to say he needed the help, but the last few monsters didn’t exactly do much to help out. It seems only fair that Squidzoid has a partner since there’s a Shadow Guy and a Gamma Gal.


Q: You mean we’ll be able to do MORE than just look at this monster?A: Um…Oh would you look at that. I’m late for my pumpkin-carving lesson!



I think we’re going to be able to do something special with the new monster! I have no idea what we are going to be able to do but it is going to rock! What do you think we are going to be able to do with the new monster, most likely named Melmon.
Oh, the reason I think his name is Melmon is because Club Penguin saved the picture of him on the community blog as the file name melmon which probably means that’s his name. Cool find right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*