Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello Penguins theres a new post by club penguin and so here it is...




Last week we asked what you thought was the ultimate Halloween costume - and there were tons of great comments! Here's what Deino told us:


My Favorite Holloween costume? hmmmmm? I think it would have to the skeleton costume. I just think skeletons are sooo cool! I think it's cool how I can go around the island telling this joke I made up." Hey, did you order some ribs? He he he he!" Waddle on CP and keep up the good work!


Thanks, Deino. We're stoked that all the Halloween stuff will be out tomorrow in the new Penguin Style. I guarantee the Gift Shop's gonna be busy!
Speaking of costumes, there were a LOT of votes for the November Stage Gnome costume. Overall, the most votes were for:

Very cool choice! And since costumes are on everyone's mind, this week we want to hear what you think the most awesome costume EVER has been at the Stage.
Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment! We'll post one (50 - 75 words please) in next week's Reviewed By You. And if your comment is chosen as the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!
and so in other news dont forget my party! we only have 1 space left now! so quick ond the golden code giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*