Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Have you seen the article in this week’s edition of the Club Penguin Times about the storm? Gary is very concerned about the storm and says it’s the biggest storm in Club Penguin history! The storm has shown no signs of stopping, and since it was caused by the volcano, we may need to do something!


I definitely think Gary and Sensei are going to talk this over together. I’m thinking this could finally be the ninja journey we’ve been waiting for a very long time. I’m not sure when exactly this ninja mission will be released, but I have a feeling it will be soon. I can’t see the storm getting much bigger, but I definitely predict that some sort of damage will happen to Club Penguin from the storm.What do you think of the volcano?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*