Friday, February 11, 2011

New Club Penguin Better Igloos Catalog

Hello Penguins!

It’s February which means… new Furniture catalog! Since the Puffle Party is coming soon, Club Penguin released new puffle items for our igloos! Take a look at the front page:

Looks mysterious, huh? Turn to page number one – here you will find new “Create Your Own Furniture” options! Check ‘em out:

SWEET! I wish I could buy them all but I don’t have enough money… Anyway, turn to the next page and here you will find new puffle pictures! HURRAY! Look, look, look!

The brown puffle looks cute!! Anywho, I know why you are reading this post and I know what you are looking for…. cheats! There are many cheats on this new catalog so let’s get started!

First of all, all the new cheats are on the same page. Click the letters on the word “Pictures” to find some old puffle posters. To be exact…

  • Click the letter P for the red puffle poster.
  • Click the letter I for the blue puffle poster.
  • Click the letter C for the black puffle poster.
  • Click the letter T for the purple puffle poster.
  • Click the letter U for the pink puffle poster.
  • Click the letter R for the white puffle poster.
  • Click the letter E for the yellow puffle poster.
  • Click the letter S for the green puffle poster.

Sweet! I just wish Club Penguin adds a new Brown Puffle poster next year… Oh dear. So what do you think? Are you enjoying your new furniture? I AM!!

Make sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think!

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*