Monday, October 12, 2009

To get ready for Halloween, Club Penguin will be releasing a new Better Igloos catalog this Friday! Here is a sneak peek of an item that will be in the Better Igloos catalog:



What do you think this is? I know I’m going to make a Haunted house in my igloo and have a party! That’s going to be so fun! I’m going to enter it into the Igloo Contest which starts October 16th. There will be a submit button in our igloos! That’s so much better than the other contests!
What do you think about the new furniture updates?

4 comments:

  1. Hear is my tracker:

    Status: Online now
    Room: Trying to find Agent Tobes
    Sever: Snow Globe
    Last time on: 9:30 am

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he COOL THANKS ILL E-MAIL YOU FOR A SECRET LOCATION JUST POST IT HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps ill add you onto a modator ill e-mail the deatals view the modaterors on the right hand side...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*