Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reviewed By You: Favorite Pin:

Today Club Penguin released another Reviewed By You on the Community Blog! Last week, the Club Penguin team asked you what your favorite pin of all time was. Check out what Friitzee08 said:
I've collected a lot of pins over the year. And they're all so great. But, I prefer a special one. Like the recycle pin! It's a small symbol, but it changes the world by a %100. I'm pretty sure it's made out of recycled stuff from the recycle center near the mine (; Each pin, I have stands for something. So, I try to wear a new one everyday to show my 'pin-spirit'!

July 28th Blog Image.jpgThat's great! I really like that idea of a new pin each day to show off "Pin Spirit", What do you think? With Stamps just coming out, the Club Penguin team is starting to hear suggestions on what kinds they should add next. So this week, tell us -What new Stamps would YOU like to see added to Club Penguin?

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*