Thursday, July 1, 2010

Club Penguin VIP Necklace and New Room!!

As you all know by now, the Music Jam kicks off this Summer! Well, I did some snooping around and found some cool news you guys might want to know! :D Ok so, its not gonna be just any old Music Jam like all the other times, but maybe a NEW ROOM! Here is what it said.

Casa Fiesta? I wonder what that could be! It IS probably a new room!! :D Also, thats not all I found. I even found what might be a New Instrument coming to the Music Jam and maybe what the V.I.P All Access pass will look like!

Pretty cool right? Im really excited! There has been all kinds of new and different Vip passes each year so I think there will be a new one this year! What do you think?

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*