Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Club Penguin Book – The Awesome Official Guide To Club Penguin!

There is a new book to unlock items online called “The Awesome Official Guide To Club Penguin” You can find this by logging onto your penguin account, then clicking on the coin, click on “I have a book”, now click on the arrows until you find the new book. This book can also be purchased to unlock it.

What do you think of this new book – “The Awesome Official Guide To Club Penguin” Are you buying it? Let me know! I DEFIANTLY KNOW I AM!!!

-Agent Tobes

2 comments:

  1. hi there, i really love your blog, i sent you an email asking you a question. if you could please check it out and reply i'd really appreciate it. thanks,

    carlos bermudez

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps sorry i lost my password so ill make another e-mail so please sent it again!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*