Thursday, July 22, 2010

Club Penguin Reviewed By You: Your Favourite Pin!

Hey penguins!

Club Penguin has posted a brand new Reviewed By You on the Community Blog. Last week,they asked us what our favorite role in a band was.Here’s what 472yellow said:

I personally like all of the positions, but i like playing the tuba. The tuba is so unique because it’s THE BIGGEST INSTRUMENT EVER! I also like rocking out with the tuba because all my friends laugh and pretend to throw tomatoes at me. Then, i have to run backstage with my big tuba. Then we take our instruments and go to the pizza parlor for candy pizza!



This week Club Penguin wants to know that with the new Club Penguin Stamp Books coming up soon,what would be your favorite pin out of all that you’ve collected? Please leave a comment and tell us what you think of the new Reviewed By You!

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*