Saturday, November 13, 2010

*SUPER EXCLUSIVE* Card Jitsu Water Release Date!

With all of the talk about Card Jitsu Water on Club Penguin going on around the island, a lot of penguins are curious for the date that Card Jitsu Water will arrive! Nobody has been able to figure the release date of Card Jitsu Water on Club Penguin... until now! When I purchased my Card Jitsu Water Trading Cards, I was lucky enough to find a golden card!


So, I took the card and attempted to unlock it on Club Penguin! Usually if you try to unlock a regular Card Jitsu Water Code on Club Penguin, you get an error message. However, something different happened with this golden card. Check out the message I got...


The message says, "You'll be able to redeem this code Nov. 25. Please come back then...". Did you guys see that? Card Jitsu Water will be coming on November 25th and then I will be able to unlock my golden card to help me on my quest to become a water ninja! Awesomeness! I'm totally excited about this!

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*