Saturday, November 13, 2010

Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Trading Cards!

Hey guys! Early this morning I woke up and went to the local Toys R Us to purchase some of the new Card Jitsu Water Trading Cards that have recently been released! Lucky enough, they had tons of them in stock, so I grabbed as many as I could! Check out what I brought home:


Awesome, don't you think so? Well, I don't want to completely spoil it for you guys - But these Trading cards are a really hot item! They won't be in stock for a while because everyone is going crazy for them! If you get the chance, you should defiantly pick some up for yourself. These cards can be purchased at Target, Walmart and Toys”R”Us for as low as $4.49 USD. The Cards are also available in select stores in the UK and Canada.

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*