Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Log-In Screen!

Club Penguin just made a new Login Screen, But-Its Card Jitsu themed. If you we’re playing Club Penguin Last November, you would remember that Card jitsu was Created back In November 2009, We’re now In November 2010 and it means there will be something new In Card Jitsu! I am pretty sure its Card Jitsu water..

I wonder if the Water dojo will be In the waterfall next to the Dojo, Because when you enter the Dojo Courtyard, You can see on the top left, Next to the volcano, that there is a Waterfall, mysterious..

If the water dojo will be located at the waterfall, I wonder how the heck we will get there? xD LOL me and my silly questions. anyway, What do you think of my theory? I would really like to hear what’cha think about it :]

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*