Saturday, November 6, 2010

CARD-JITSU WATER!!

Card-Jitsu Water is coming! How do I know? Follow the steps below to find out.

1. Go to Club Penguin’s home page
2. Refresh until the new Card-Jitsu Login Screen appears
3. Click the new Card-Jitsu Login Screen
4. View the address bar

If you look closely, you will notice the document of the login screen is called “cjwater1_recruit”. “cjwater1″ is just a document name for saying Card-Jitsu Water, correct? Well, that’s it! Club Penguin has now accidentally confirmed Card-Jitsu Waterwill be arriving on Club Penguin this month. Wow, I can’t wait! Are you ready to move on to the next step? Leave a comment and let us know if you’re excited, too!

-Agent Tobes

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Agent Tobes! I am Greendude497! I own a blog just like yours! I was wondering if you would like to help me on my site! I have sent you an invitation! So can't wait to here from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um where would i receive this invitation , if you sent it my e-mail can you re-send it to: tobiasdadge@live.co.uk ( my brothers as i cant access mine)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*