Monday, January 24, 2011

New Mascots????!!!!

Here is a VERY interesting post on another site:

Today I was looking through the Club Penguin Mascots file and noticed something I thought was interesting. In addition to ones such as G, the Penguin Band, Rockhopper, and Cadence being listed, there was also some others I have never seen, nor heard of. Take a look:

I noticed that the penguin name “Wheel Bot” was available, but when I went to create the penguin it would not let me. This is strange, as the penguin name is not bad.

What do you think?


Here are some Comments!!!:


  1. Wheelbots are the first robots that G created to help him with his experiments but then went haywire and build the Ultimate Protobot.
    Hope I helped..

    -Chopsticks94

    Ps: I think you can see one in Psa missions in the \lab room\.



    • how you know that




  2. omg we all know who these are. BTW Agent D is \Stealth Lead\? STEALTH IS THE LAST ELITE GEAR CLASS! why would rookie be comm lead?




    • im with u too there is going to be a stealth class




    • Comm is short for Common, thats why.



  3. possibly…..



  4. also Herbert will travel with Rockhopper and visit with him every 2 months




  5. Maybe this robot is from a level that will come in System Defender.
    There’s also a robot in lab room that has a wheel instead of feet.


    • yep, but only agents call him wheel bot others call him robotic penguin I know because it was wrotten in the awsome offical guide to club penguin book and I got it.





        • yeah, that robot in G’s lab is the only wheel bot and theres no wheel bot level in system defender I been on other sites they say direrent ones like surive mode: director mode


  6. Herbert IS ALREADY a mascot, but hes just an evil one. ;)




  7. wow this is weird very weird.



  8. What do you mean? Herberts not evil he helped us in herberts revenge!!




  9. adivina que lo intente con el mismo nombre y todo pero si me salio que estaba



  10. non adivina que lo intente con el mismo nombre y todo pero si me salio que estabadisponible



  11. I Think this is Awsome!!

  12. Cool!!!!!!!!




  13. Jet pack guy is spelled wrong it says jey pack guy

  14. Hey, it looks like Dot, Rookie, Jet Pack Guy, and G are leaders of certain classes of EPF. Like Dot is leader of the Stealth class, Rookie is leader of the Comm class, Jet Pack Guy is leader of Tactical class, and G is the leader of Tech class!



    • Oh, and will we be able to meet Herbert in the future? That would be weird if we could! I’ll attack him! :D Very Cool,Huh??


      -Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*