Saturday, January 8, 2011

New EPF Items!!!

Today, I received some exclusive pictures of the upcoming events in January By Jmann!! - I have four pictures to share with you!

I think the first picture looks like some sort of helmet gear... I'm not sure exactly what, though - I wonder what it is!
This picture is very strange. It looks like some sort of crab robot outfit! I wonder what it could be... I guess we'll just have to wait and see when it's released!



The next image looks like some sort of screen - perhaps a message will be displayed on it to all EPF agents!



The last exclusive image is very peculiar. Who knows what it could be... it looks like some sort of lava lamp! Only one way to find out - we'll have to wait until it's released!



What do you think of these exclusive images? Leave a comment and let us know!

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*