Saturday, May 15, 2010

Reviewed By You - Most Challenging Puzzle!

Club Penguin Community blog has launched a new “Reviewed By You” post. Last week Club Penguin wanted to know what the most challenging puzzle was and the winner, Fun Boy Fun had said:

The hardest for me was the yeti cave! I got soo confused! With everybody going a differnt dirction it made me really unsure where to go! I went up and down even with my buddies I got back to the starting line! It must have taken a day before me and my friends found the yeti cave! It was amazing we skated like we skate at the ice rink! We played until we got really tired! After we left we got yeti costumes as a award:

This week the Club Penguin team wants to know what you are enjoying the most out of the Medieval Party. Write your comment on the Community Blog (50 – 75 words) and if your post is chosen then you will be featured for new week’s “Reviewed By You” with 10,000 coins added to your Club Penguin account.

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*