Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Reviewed By You: Medieval Party

Today, on the Club Penguin Community Blog Billybob had published a new “Reviewed By You” Club Penguin wanted to know what you were looking forward to the most at the Medieval Party. The winner, Matthewmdm3 said:


This year, I am looking forward to the knight’s quest the most! That was so fun last year. I remember participating in the quest, and at the end I got a surprise! I am also looking forward to the tree house and the dragon! I enjoy pretending to save the princess with my buddies! When we are done, we go to the “vault” filled with treasures and pretend to take some as a reward.


Club Penguin want’s to know what the most challenging puzzle is that you ever had to solve on Club Penguin. Write a short passage (50 – 75 words) on the Community Blog If your post is chosen it will be featured for next week’s reviewed by you and you get 10,000 coins added to your Penguin. Good-luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*