Saturday, April 24, 2010

New ´Delete´postcards CHANGED!!

Hi Everyone. Recently, Club Penguin has been doing many things to support and inspire all players to go green and really appreciate the earth which we all live on. Along with Club Penguin celebrating Earth Day starting April 22nd, They've also have been doing other things to go green on the island itself! Besides the fact that they're adding a whole Recycling factory... They are now also recycling postcards instead of just throwing them in the trash!

I think recycling postcards is a great idea! I am all about going green... In fact, I'm in my schools 'Go-Green' club called Project Green! Some small things I am going in real life to help be environmentally friendly are... In school the Project Green Club is buying recycling bins for every class room and the cafeteria. At home, My family recycles everything that can be recycled. It's fun being green and helping save the earth before we destroy it! What do you do on your spare time to go green both online and in real life? Leave a comment and let me know!

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*