Thursday, April 8, 2010

Better Igloos Sneek Peak

Hello Penguins!

A brand new Better Igloos Catalog is coming up next Friday (April 16) So, I’ve decided I should give everyone a little Sneak Peek of what’s coming next Friday on the Better Igloos Catalog! Take a look at this 3 items:

Better Igloos Catalog Sneak Peek club penguin cheats

Oops! I’m missing one! The third one (which is a curtain) is kinda hard to find BUT since I’m expert with SWF files, I created a preview on it will look like. I got the images from the latest Newspaper, so don’t think this is fake! Take a look at the curtain:

Better Igloos Catalog Sneak Peek club penguin cheats

Cool huh? I think girls are going to enjoy this! I really like the sofa and the curtain, they look awesome! So, what do you think? Do you think this new items are for boy or for girls? Maybe both? Haha…

Make sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think!

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*