Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reviewed by you

Club Penguin posted the new reviewed by you for the week! This week was about the best party you hosted!

New Club Penguin the Best Partys Youve Hosted Reviewed by You! club penguin

Here is what the winner, Sparklydo said!

The best party I have ever had was a camping site right in my igloo! You could steer a ship in the ocean,be on a deserted island,But did I mention the ocean was full of sharks?You could even get lost in the woods.There was lots more,but me and my buddies all had tons of fun! Waddle on Club Penguin!

I agree with Sparklydo, I think I remember doing that a year ago with my friends! This week, Club Penguin is asking us to leave a comment about when you and your buddies went exploring, and what you found! Click here to comment on the What’s New Blog, and maybe you might even be picked, and featured there!

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*