Thursday, March 18, 2010

MORE Herbert's Revenge sneak peeks!

Hello everyone, Billybob gave us a new sneak peak to the new Club Penguin video game- Herbert’s Revenge. We have a picture right here for you, and I will be showing it to you below!

This looks like the penguin is using a Grapple to get to the next level! I can’t wait for this game to come out! Billybob also mentioned that there will be something big coming up for secret agents on Club Penguin soon! I am hoping it’s a new mission! I will definetly be getting it, and we will show you all the cheats to the game right here! Stay tuned for more information about the game!

Pretty cool, don’t you think? Comment and let me know what you think!!!!!

In Other News:

Talking of Herbert And Klutzy ,I got a NEW toy ,Guess which one:


File:PolarBearAndCrab.png

Yup ,Its Herbert's Drill With Cart & Klutzy!. Its REALLY COOL!!!!!!


-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*