Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Dojo Theroy

Hey Penguins.

Today, I’ve readed the newspaper on Club Penguin, and then I’ve noticed this mystery sentence that Sensei said, Heres an full view.

What do you think Sensei means when he say that? well I’m pretty sure Its a new Dojo, do you agree?

If you still doesn’t think I’m right, Then you should look at this.

All the Card Jitsu elements are In a weird organization, It does make sense that a new Dojo Is coming because the ‘Fire’ element Is the first In the organization, The ‘Snow’ element Is second In the organization, and the ‘Water’ element Is third In the organization. Now we have Card Jitsu Fire, Right? The volcano Is already a room, so It leaves us to the Snowy mountain, Will The next Dojo will be In a mountain? Think about it, We had the Mountain Expedition a few days ago, And theres an secret way that we cant able to go, Take a look.

This Is a real mystery, All I can tell you guys, That the Snow Dojo will be created Before the Water Dojo, I know that due to the organization of the Volcano, Snowy Mountain, and the Water Temple. Heres how I know the Snow dojo will be created first.

  1. Volcano = Fire Dojo
  2. Snowy Mountain = Snow Dojo
  3. Water Temple = Water Dojo

My favorite element Is the snow, Its fun to play with It, Specially Snowball Fight. What Is your Favorite element? Make sure you leave a comment and tell me Whats your favorite element.

-Agent Tobes ( Credit to Oreo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*