Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Club Penguin Reviewed By You- Mountain Expedition!

A new Club Penguin Reviewed by You has been posted on the Club Penguin community blog! Last week, Club Penguin wanted to know what kind of challenges you may face while climbing to the top during the mountain expedition, and the winner, Dry Ice124, said:

I always love new things on Club Penguin. I also love exploring new things. I’m going to love the mountain exploration. I wish there would be challenges to face and solve for the event. Maybe like saving or helping other penguins on the mountain or exploring new parts and places of the mountain like a cave or a tunnel! There’s going to be a lot of exploration and adventure! I’m so excited!!

This week, Club Penguin wants to know what your favorite igloo is to decorate! Post your response on the Community Blog, and tell us what you think!

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*