Friday, June 11, 2010

New Club Penguin Aluminum Puffle Water Bottle AND Black Fire Puffle Pencil Case!!!

Hello Penguins! Today, Club Penguin has released two new Aluminum water bottles AND a Black Puffle Pencil Case.First we we look at the water bottles:

Here is what they look like:

As you can see, one of them features a black puffle with flames, and the other one has the black puffle after it has been soaked with water! I think that these water bottles are perfect together, and the puffle art looks so original! What do you think about it?

Now We will look at the Pencil Case:

Here is What it looks like:

The pencil case has this puffle power pencil case emblazoned with Club Penguin artwork. It is very suitable for children. Do you like it? Do you want to have one? Are you going to buy it?

Comment and let me know what you think of BOTH of them!!

-Agent Tobes

10 comments:

  1. Hi it's me!
    I'm called Dabbby6!
    I saw u on cp but...
    you didnt really say anything to me!
    So..on the 12th of JUne at 12:58 PST
    please!
    i really wanna see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok BUT im in LOnden tomorrow and the next day maybe on monday 11:00AM Club Penguin Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. So monday 11:00AM PST, mountain, my igloo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry agent tobes but i'm at school on that day!
    what abouit today! talk to me qith comments on my website which is:www.clubpenguincheatsbydabby6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually Monday 11:00 PST would be fine.. maybe!
    put your igloo on the map and when i get in close it!
    if im not there, dont worry im probably still at school!
    so please stay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you live in America or England?
    If you were in England this would be alot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't wanna be picky but, 2 b's in Dabby6!
    See you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I take it you're back from LOndon!
    Sorry about the JU in June!
    If you post a comment now we might be able to meet now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry! I can't come at 11:00 PST!
    ithought it was in the afternoon!
    sorry!comment and say another date!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I do live in England. How about 7:00 Pm REAL time today (Monday) Server : mountain. Room: My igloo ( on map.

    -Agent Tobes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*