Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Club Penguin Rockhopper Coming For Adventure Party!

In our latest tracking update, Rockhopper is right around the corner. Today for the first time, Rockhopper was spotted in the telescope. He is expected to be here by the Club Penguin Adventure Party, on the 18th, but we are not sure. We will be tracking though, and we will be on the lookout. Take a look.

This gets me extremely excited, and I'm sure you feel the same way. I hope all of you are ready to track because we will need some serious Trackers. So if you think you have what it takes to prove yourself as the best Rockhopper tracker around, make sure you stay tune. I myself will have a Rockhopper Tracker for June 2010, but I will need assistance!

Until Next Time Trackers,

-Agent Tobes

2 comments:

  1. Sorry
    I couldn't come on Tuesday. My Dad's train was late so I had to stay at school late!
    How about Friday same time,server and room!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thats fine see you there

    -Agent Tobes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*