Monday, September 13, 2010

Exclusive Upcoming Club Penguin Yellow & Blue Propellor Hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today my friend Jameshouse has found a little sneak peek and gave me a picture to share with all of you! The picture below features a Club Penguin toy he bought which had a Propellor Hat on it. It wasn’t a normal coloured propellor hat, though! You can view the exclusive in an image below.
After a few edits, I came up with what the Yellow and Blue Propellor Hat would look like on a penguin. The image below is an edit and has no proof of being the exact copy of the possible upcoming item.
We don’t have an image, but he also contacted Club Penguin and got a message back saying that the item can possibly come out in the next party! Honestly, I don’t think that’s right because the next party is most likely the annual Halloween Party, but maybe the 2011 April Fools party? That’s just my guess, though. I want to ask you: What party do you think the Yellow & Blue Propellor Hat will be a free item in? Leave a comment and share your predictions with us!

-Agent Tobes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment After the *BEEP*